The most advanced personal reading tutor.
RocketPen Reader is designed specifically to enable people with reading difficulties and various degrees of learning disabilities such as dyslexia to scan a word and hear it spoken aloud quickly and easily.
The portable RocketPen Reader supports the reading experience by vocalizing scanned words or phrases and providing instant definitions and translations from the New Oxford American Dictionary. Adults can use the RocketPen Reader at work or for their reading pleasure with a book, magazine, etc.
- Enhances the reading experience by increasing fluency and vocabulary
- Improves reading comprehension with integrated text-to-speech technology
- Reads any printed material such as books, magazines, and newspapers
- Displays scanned text in large characters.
- Displays syllables
- Spells words letter-by-letter
- Defines and Translates with the built-in English dictionary, thesaurus, and English-Spanish dictionary
- Scans single words or full line of text.
- Displays selected word in large font to enable easier, clearer viewing.
- Displays definitions, synonyms, and translations of the scanned text.
- Reads the scanned text aloud.
- Displays syllabic division of selected word. This feature found to be very helpful for children and adult with reading difficulties.
- Spell out – each scanned word can be spelled out letter-by-letter.
- Definitions – the RocketPen Reader contains accurate and comprehensive Oxford dictionary.
- Direct Lookup feature of idioms and phrasal verbs.
- Two display modes: Toggle between abridged and complete definition/translation display.
- Easy to read - words appear in large font
- Color touchscreen
- Scans digital screens like computers, tablets, phones, etc.
- Syllabication/word breakdown
- Hear and see words spelled out
- Pronunciation guide
- Quick Define feature
- Oxford American Children’s – Thesaurus
- Oxford American Children’s - dictionary
- USB Type c connection for fast charging